Thursday, August 2, 2007

Three's Company!

Come and sit on our floor......
Knit a stitch that is new.....
We've a loveable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you......
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!!!!!!




Cathy, Dawnelle and I were the only ones here last night! Pam I'm sorry you weren't up to it! Kathleen I hope you are feeling better! And the rest of you vacationers....Hurry Home Soon!!

Cathy brought the yummiest treats last night and in such clever displays! Her kielbasa was so good and I don't even like kielbasa! The fruit kabobs were pretty good too. Cathy said she put them on skewers to represent knitting needles. And those nuts in the ice cream cones were outstanding. I especially liked the candied nuts!







take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

I really missed seeing you Loopy Ewes last night! Cathy - the spread that you made looks so delicious that I'm so sorry my tummy was out of whack last night. I can't wait until it's your turn again! Hope you guys had lots of fun! I'm already looking forward to next week! Kathleen :-)

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I can hear you singing.

ingrid said...

So can I Beverly!

ingrid said...

Yum! Cathy, it looks like you had some great food. Sorry I missed it.
See you guys next week!