Friday, August 3, 2007

Hi from Acadia!

Just wanted to say 'hi' We're on the last leg of our vacation - The other family that we are with is leaving today & we are heading out early in the a.m. It is so beautiful here! We've been on the go from sun up to sun down every day since we've been here. There are some amazing hikes and the kayaking is great. (haven't seen one yarn store though :(


this is the view from our campsite
We have a front row seat to the water :)




these were taken on one of our hikes




Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday. It sounds like I missed some good food last week. I'm bummed too that I missed the book signing.

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid - I'm so jealous! I love that view from atop Cadillac Mountain! I'm so glad you guys are having such a great time! Acadia totally makes you want to live outdoors! I wish we were going this summer, but alas plans change, so maybe next year. In the meantime, take one last breathtaking walk for me! Kathleen

Dawn said...

Ingrid, the pictures are simply gorgeous!!!! I can see why you like to go there! WOW! We missed you but at least you were having fun!!

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid,
Looks just beautiful...maybe we should consdider heading that way for our next vacation!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures on Wednesay
Also, you have reminded me to post my photos from our little overnight to Boston Harbor!!
Dawnelle