Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another fun night!

Last night was great fun again! Pam, I am still full from all that great food. The calzones you made were excellent!!! The dip was very good and I think I am going to buy some of those Cape Cod tortilla chips. Oh, were they good. I loved the veggies and dip. Eating those sort of negated all the calories from the turtle sundaes. I've never had an ice cream so good!!!! Thank you so much!

Susan, I hope your surgery goes well on Tuesday. We'll be thinking of you!
Kathleen, the scarf is just gorgeous! Both you and Ingrid have inspired me to make one! I just need to pick out the colors. Judi, the yarn on your bag is just the softest! I can't wait to see it when you finish!! Have fun in Minnesota. We will miss you! Dawnelle, I'm sorry it looks like our field trip is a no go! Ingrid, thanks for sharing all those books. I have some gift certificates I need to use. I want to get The Friday Night Knitting Club. I noticed that it is being made into a movie with Julia Roberts!

take care,
Dawn K

1 comment:

Loopy Ewes said...

Wednesday was so much fun for me! It was so great to see all of you Loopy Ewes again. Pam, the food was awesome! The turtle sundaes were my favorite! Dawn K, thanks for the book! Dawnelle, enjoy the Yarn Harlot! Susan, good luck on Tuesday! Cathy, hope you had fun in Maine! Ingrid, thanks for getting me one of those fun bags! Hope everyone has a nice weekend! Kathleen