Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Hot Time at Ingrid's last night!

Thanks Ingrid for hosting last night! Thanks as well to Susan for the snacks!! It sure was a hot one!!! I think it was too hot for most of us to really knit. Pam you were on a roll with your booga bag! Judi the sock is looking great. Thanks for the books! Ingrid, I'm sure the next sock you make will not be even touched by a dog! Susan the sweater you are making is really nice. I am looking forward to seeing it finished! Dawnelle, I hope you aren't feeling too stressed about getting ready for tonight! I'm looking forward to your party. Oh, and your sweater is looking wonderful! Cathy we missed you!!! Kathleen we missed you too and you had all of our thoughts this week.

take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

ingrid said...

You know, I wish that I had thought about it sooner, but I should have hosted in the motorhome where we could have kept nice & cool AND where there is a working fridge!
Oh well, that will be offered next time if it's hot.