Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm baaacccckkkk.......

Hey there, Loopies! I just got home and caught up on all of your blogs. What a great week you have had! I'm so impressed with the work everyone is doing, or planning, or daring to try. I might have to order that damn sock book! Ingrid, were you one of the orderers? You're putting me to shame. I am almost done with the felted bag, and I am hoping someone will come felt with me this week.
We returned from Minnesota this evening, after a rainy week there with my kids, grandkids, and many friends. Lynn and I had a good time, but are really glad to be back. We were in airports for 12 hours on Saturday, so I knit and knit and knit! And my granddaughter, Zoey, asked me to help her learn to knit next time we get together! I can't wait for next Wed. See you all then. Judi

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Judi,
Welcome home! It sounds like a busy week! How cute your granddaughter wants you to teach her to knit! I bought needles (for children) to teach Mackenzie even before she could walk LOL!!! Gee, when I had jury duty I couldn't even bring my knitting. You are lucky you had your knitting at the airport.

See you next week (at my house)

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

Judi!!!! Good to hear from you :)

Glad that you had a great trip and glad that you are back safe and sound :)
Yes, that was me that started that damn new sock book *grin*
I WILL make a pair of sock, I WILL, I WILL......one day.
I won't be at the next meeting :(
but I'll see you soon

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi - I'm glad your back! Lucky you having all of that time to knit at the airport. I've been chicken to bring mine with me whenever I fly. You are one brave LE! I think it's so cute that your granddaughter wants to learn to knit!

I think I need that damn sock book too!

See you Wednesday!
Kathleen

Loopy Ewes said...

Hi Judi!!
I am so happy you are back!! Its been a quiet week without you around! Look what you started with the dish cloths!!! Talk soon!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks guys, for the welcome back. I got sick Thursday, Fri., and Saturday. Gluten!!!!! It's lousy to be sick during your vacation.But no more, I refuse to succumb. Judi