Friday, August 31, 2007

Unbelievable!

Ok, I know I love to start new projects and am not the best at finishing HOWEVER I am on the path to changing my ways < wink >



So, I finished my scarf (sorry for the cruddy picture), I finished my 3rd mini sock for Dawn, (not that the first 2 did her any good) I finished my dishcloth for Dawnelle :) Yep, I said finished the dishcloth! I made a new 8 foot long icord for my booga bag - yes loopys, I am on a roll! :)
Today, I may even restart one of my socks. Life is good!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

That's gorgeous!!!! I just LOVE, LOVE those colors!!!
You are certainly on a roll!!!! I can't wait until Wednesday to see what you have made/finished :)

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Holy Loopy Ewe! That scarf is gorgeous.

You must have been eating your Wheaties.

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid - Your scarf is gorgeous! I love the colors! You sound like you are an amazing knitting machine! I can't wait to see your huge knitted stash on Wednesday! ;-) K

Loopy Ewes said...

Wow Ingrid!!
You are putting us all to shame!!I am soooo proud of you!! And will be completely blown away if you come home with a sock!!!
Congratulations on your major progress!!!!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

I don't even want to talk about it...you're putting me to shame! Nicely done, loopster! Judi