Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Isn't she lovely!

Click on the picture to enlarge

Isn't she lovely in her first knit sweater!! Dawnelle it's just BEA- U -TI -FUL!!! We are all so proud of you! We also are looking forward to the new field trip to see where you bought this pretty wool. You will be the warmest loopy ewe this winter!!!

Kathleen your sock is so pretty! I really like those colors. Your blue yarn is here. I'll wind it and have it for you next week.

Judi I am looking forward to seeing your purse all felted and put together. I'll post your cartoon tomorrow.

Dawn, thank you for my dishcloth. I just love it and it is the perfect color :) :)

Pam, the dishcloth your making is very pretty in the color you chose as well. I guess tomorrow will be the day I start mine!

Rumor has it that Ingrid is busy catching up on all of her unfinished knitting projects. I can't wait to see what she's accomplished.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am stuffed...and thirsty! The buffalo wings were spicy.

Before I end, let's have another round of applause for Dawnelle!!!!!!



take care,
Dawn

6 comments:

ingrid said...

Woo-hoo!!!!! You go Dawn!!! Your sweater is beautiful :) :) :) Great job!
I was thinking about all you loopy's last night. I was knitting right along with you - oh wait, you weren't knitting, you guys were probably eating!
see you guys next week

Anonymous said...

Dawnelle, your sweater is gorgeous.

ingrid said...

Hey, Dawn, I also just had to tell you that you look like you should be on the cover of a knitting magazine! - you are way to cute!

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawnelle - I love, love, love that sweater! It is so beautiful and I am so in awe that you made it! I really like your sassy pose too!

Fun night again on Wednesday, Loopers! I'm progressing A-OK with the sock, but wondering what I do when I finish the 6-8 inches of ribbing. Hello, Dawn? Hello, Dawnelle? I'm completely clueless here! K

Loopy Ewes said...

Thank all of you for such great encouragement! I wouldn't have had the courage to start (and finish) this project without everyones support and Dawn K's extra help!! You are the best knitting group EVER!!!!
AND...Dawn K....everything was scrumptious...I will be sad when you go back to school!
Kathleen, don't fret..call any time for sock help!
Dawnelle!

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawnelle, the sweater is gorgeous, and looks just right to go garage sailing this Fall! Judt kidding, I agree that you should be on the cover of a knitting mag!! I'm positive no one will ever be congratulating me on finishing a sweater, alas! Nice job. Judi P.S. I missed the modeling, can't wait for the next fashion show.