Thursday, August 23, 2007

Loopettes!


We were fortunate last night to have two new loopettes at our gathering. Livia and Shauna both joined in on the fun. Livia's pink square is quite lovely as is the beautifully colored scarf that Shauna is making as her own birthday present this fall. They enjoyed the festivities so much that they have decided to join our knitting exchange.

Dawnelle's food was so good. They tart was wonderful. I'm glad she shared the recipe! The "secret" treat was quite tasty! I really liked the cucumber dill dip. YUM!!!!

Dawnelle's sweater is coming along nicely! It will be finished before you know it! Ingrid, I'm glad to see you are working on that reggae hat! LOL! And let us not forget that Kathleen has dived into the world of sock knitting! Ingrid's sock book is so informative that both Dawnelle and I ordered one this morning!

take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

ingrid said...

Dawn, thank you for doing such a great job maintaining the blog.

I love the name "Loopettes' - I'll have to tell Shauna her official new name :)

Thanks Livia for coming over - Shauna had a great time. (p.s. she got a new webkinz tonight that she wants to tell you about)

Loopy Ewes said...

Wednesday was so fun and my Loopette had a blast with Shauna! She can't wait to come back. It's too bad school is starting soon. ;-)

Dawnelle - Any chance you'll post that dessert of delicious goodness?

Maybe I should have ordered the sock book! :-S So far, it's not going so well.

Have a nice weekend, LEs! Kathleen