Friday, June 29, 2007

Pam's baked Brie

Pam, Thank you for bringing the brie. Oh, my it was so good. I wished I had taken a picture to post with your recipe!

Here it is......

Brie
Pillsbury Pie Crust (dairy case)
Peach Preserves
Dried Cranberries
Egg Wash (I just brushed the pastry with egg beaters)

Unroll pie crust

Spoon peach preserves in the middle of pie crust the same size of brie wheel you have. I used about 1/3 of the jar and then sprinkle a good amount of cranberries on top. Lay the brie, top side down, and wrap the pastry up around it. Brush the top and sides with the egg wash and bake. I started it at 350 but it wasn't browning so I upped the temp to 400. It was about 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Yum! Pam, thanks so much for sharing the recipe! I loved it and feel like making it right now so I can sit in the closet and eat the whole thing myself! (LOL!) The brownies were so decadent too! Awesome job supplying snacks! Kathleen

ingrid said...

Yum! That sounds so wonderful (and from what I've heard from DawnK, it was to die for!!!)
thanks for posting the recipe