Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ding, Dong - The Shawl is Done!!

Ladies, you'll never believe it, but I finally finished the shawl. I was completely determined to have it ready to give it to my MIL on Monday, so I was up a little late on Sunday night. It was completely worth my time to complete it, and I'm so happy that it's all wrapped up. (LOL!) It does have some "design features" ;-), but it felt like the right time to give it to my MIL, so I just went with it. She really appreciated it and gave me a big hug. I really hope it will provide her with comfort and warmth when she needs it.




Looking forward to seeing all of you Loopy Ewes this evening! I've had "a day" already, so I need a fun night with the girls!
Kathleen

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's just beautiful! (Hmm...the model looks familar to me :) ).

I'm glad you finished it and got a warm thank you for your MIL. I hope it brings her comfort!

take care,
Dawn