Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sew...a needle pulling thread!


Look what our own Dawnelle made (yes, Ingrid Dawn sewed!). It is just beautiful Dawn. You did a wonderful job and we are all PROUD of you :) :)
Thanks ladies for such a fun night. Pam, I've been thinking about the brie all day today. It was so good.
I think I might actually be looking forward to the boat trip next week.

Cathy, welcome! I hope you enjoyed yourself last night.
Ingrid we missed you, but I'm sure the trip with your family was "probably" more fun than being with us.
Kathleen, I hope you had a better day today!
Judi I am going to see if I can find that pattern for you.
take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawnelle - Beautiful square! You are multi-talented!

Dawn K - Thanks so much for hosting the festivities! I had a blast, and it was just what I needed after having my "day" on Wednesday.

Cathy - I'm so glad that you joined the loopy group! I hope you had as much fun with us and we did with you!

Onto next week and our fun trip on the Good Ship Dawnelle! We'll miss you, Judi, but we'll have more fun trips this summer.

Have a nice weekend, Loopy Ewes! Kathleen

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn K,
You are truly unbelievabe. How in the heck did you make my little project look so nice in a photo??
Anyways, thank you for hostessing...it was fun to have a change of venue and meet your hubby!! Very sweet! Well, thanks for giving me the courage to Sew!!!
Dawnelle

ingrid said...

Dawn - great job!!!! Who knew you were such the seamstress??? :) :) :)

I sure missed you guys last week!

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawnelle, the quilt project is so awesome. Would you teach us all how to do it? I was also thinking a scrapbooking evening would be cool too, are you two scrappers up for showing us amateurs some tricks of the trade? Just a thought. Judi