Thursday, June 7, 2007

Knitting Bags...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered the CANVAS bags today :)
They are coming from Georgia, so they won't be in till Tuesday, but we can have them embroidered by Wednesday.
I'm doing the bags at our cost - $6.50 - which includes shipping (and no charge for the embroidery).
I found some great project bags at Vera Bradley!!!!!!!!!! http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=11051&sku=260:35
they are listed as "travel pouches" and are on sale for $11.00 each.
Yes, Dawn, the bag-lover that I am, I ordered 5 of them tonight. I am going to embroider "socks" on one, "clogs" on another, etc.... yes-sir-eee.... I am going to have some stylin' project bags :) :) :)

5 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid,
I LOVE those bags...are they all quilted or just some? I saw that one of them (sort of a yellow color) looked quilted! Anyways, being that we seem to not be able to find any solid bags to embroider I think I will be a copy cat and jump on the wagon! Thanks for the info!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

What fun bags! What pattern did you get, Ingrid? Now that I'm in the midst of a few projects, the idea of them is appealing (plus, they are really cute!) Maybe I will jump the designer project bag bandwagon too! K

Dawn said...

The three that I liked aren't available online *pout*.

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

Dawn, which 3 are you interested in? Maybe I could run over to the Potted Geranium for you one afternoon this week?

Kathleen, it's such a 'bag' thing... though I think I can really justify 5 bags, can't I??? I mean afterall, I never really *finish* my projects - heck, I've got 5 ziploc bags upstairs to prove it LOL!
I got: capri blue, capri melon, bermuda blue,peacock & citrus :)

Dawn said...

Ingrid, I like Petal Pink and Nantucket Navy. I'll try to remember to stop at the Potted Geranium one day on my way home. :)

take care,
Dawn