Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dishcloth exchange



For those of you who weren't with us last night, we picked names for the dishcloth exchange. We decided not to keep it a secret! Here's the list. We know that Susan had surgery and won't be able to knit for several weeks so we won't put her under the pressure to make one.

Dawn K has Kathleen
Cathy has Judi
Kathleen has Ingrid
Judi has Pam
Ingrid has Dawnelle
Pam has Cathy
Dawnelle has Dawn K


and....
Livia has Shauna
Shauna has Livia

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

I shoulda known you would go ahead with another exchange idea while I was out of town! I can't turn my back on you guys for a mintue.LOL. No More!!!!! Okay, Pam, I'm dedicating myself to getting one done for you. Bear with me. Judi

ingrid said...

Shauna just read this post and she is thrilled that Livia and her made the blog :)

Loopy Ewes said...

I'm in the process of knitting a dishcloth for my fellow Loopy Ewe, Ingrid, and I'm having so much fun with it! I hope you like it, Ingrid!:-) It's a nice break from the pressure I feel about my impending sock project. (My addi turbos are lonely and forlorn without one stitch of yarn on them right now. I think I can. I think I can!) Maybe I'll convert to dishcloths after all and just knit a thousand to avoid the sock! Kathleen