Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Knitting Cirle


Yesterday Judi and I met up at the Armchiar Book store and I bought a copy of The Knitting Circle (since the one we have been reading is borrowed). I had the author, Ann Hood, sign my copy. She was very nice. I think I overheard her tell Judi that she is working on another book and it has knitting in it :) Judi used her cell phone to get a picture of me with Ann Hood. I don't know how well it came out but I will post it when Judi sends it to me. I'm sorry you other Loopy Ewes weren't around to join us!

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

It sounds like a nice time...I wish I had been there (but not instead of sailing!!!) I am so happy the two of you went to represent our group!! See you Wednesday, Dawn...
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Sorry I missed the field trip, but I'm glad that you and Judi attended so you can tell the rest of us Loopy gals all about it. Sorry that I have to miss tonight too! I wish I could be there to have fun with all of you, but I'll see you next week! Kathleen