Monday, July 16, 2007

A Scarf in July?


This little dog is already furry, so he doesn't mind wearing a scarf and booties in July. I finished this webkinz couture this past weekend, and here we have our model Tutu, who really prefers style over not sweating! LOL! The booties are made from the Bitty Baby Bootie pattern, courtesy of Dawn K. The scarf is something I made up as I went along. Next time, I think I'll make the booties the same color as the flower for more contrast, but Tutu's owner is all about pink, so it's all good for now. Kathleen

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Wow!! Very impressive Kathleen. So, now you are a designer too??? Vicky would be very proud! You go Tutu girl!!!
Dawnelle

Dawn said...

Well how fancy is that!!! I love the scarf you designed! The flower is just so cute!!!!! Hmmm, it looks like you will have the best outfitted Webkins around :)

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Kathleen, you rock! I have got to check out what a Webkins is...could you bring one to our group? Modeling your haute couture, of course. Can't wait to see all these cute creations on Wed. I have been most uncreative, and I have torn the tiny sock apart 6 times!!! Judi

ingrid said...

Kathleen, this is just too cute. I'd better not let Shauna see this, I know she'd love a set for her webkin(s)
hmmm....maybe I should start making some for her for Christmas