Thursday, July 12, 2007

Judi's Post

Hey guys, great evening of knitting and laughing. I just got caught up on all the blogs I missed since last week. I can't figure out how a stranger (Beverly?) can post on here, don't we have to have a password?Anyway, I have bad news about the plan to meet at my house in 3 weeks (Aug 2nd)...I will be in California!! Sorry, I was not thinking ahead. Can I change it to another Thursday? Dawn K, are you hosting next week? and then Ingrid the week after? I could do the week that Ingrid is here, what do you think Ingrid? Let me know what you guys all think, I am looking forward to having you all over, and Lynn wants to meet the crazy ladies I hang with on Knitting nights. I'm off to bed, later. Judi

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Hey Judy, Dawnelle here. I copied your post cause I wasn't sure that anyone would see it in my felting schpiel! AND...beucasue I am the Loopy Ewe POLICE!!! Anyways, I have no opinion of where we meet...whatever is agreed on!!
Kathleen, Thank you for such a yummy spread...better than my dinner options for sure~!! And I saved a treat for lunch!! Wonderful as usual!

Dawn said...

Judi the laughing is the best part of our nights together! Is Lynn sure she wants to meet us crazy ladies LOL! I am easy to please so anywhere we meet would be fine! You are just the world traveler lately :)

By the way...anyone can post a comment on the blog but only loopy ewes can post a message (the ones that you comment to). Beverly is a friend of Ingrid's and mine. She likes to see what we are working on.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi,

I just like to see all of the "pretties" you are all creating.

Signed,
Beverly aka The Stranger