Sunday, July 8, 2007

Blue Jean Purse



Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band. (Look Ingrid I can still sing even on the blog...at least I picked an Elton John song for you :) )

I finished my blue jean purse yesterday. It was easier than I thought. The hardest part was weaving all those threads. Every time I switched colors I had a strand of yarn hanging. I might like to make another one of these sometime.

Click on the link above and then on custom kits and small projects if you would like to look at the company that sells this kit.

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

oh Dawn,
i am so impressed!!! you have an amzing amount of patience...then again, you are a teacher! i think weaving in the ends would have done me it!!!! Just returned from felting the slippers...unfortunately I will be sending one pair tomorrow and giving the others at a party on Tuesday..I will take a photo and attempt to post it tomorrow!
dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn! Beautiful job! I am equally as impressed as Dawnelle! The bag is gorgeous and looks perfect! How did weaving all of the ends go? Dawnelle is right again that your teacher patience must have come in handy for that.

Nice song to go along with the bag!;-) It's always festive when you sing!
Kathleen

ingrid said...

Dawn the bag is beautiful!!!! You did an amazing job (Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound.... beat you to it :)