Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hi Beverly!!

Well, I am slowly but surely catching up with all of the comments, blogs, recipes, and the fashion statements. I am glad to know, Beverly, that you are not a knitting stalker! I hope you come along some week. I didn't mean to sound unwelcoming, I genuinely know know how blogs work.

I am looking forward to all of you coming here on Wed. I am adding directions below. Don't eat dinner, I am cooking up a storm. I love to cook for a group. I was really bummed to miss last week. Lynn is slowly on the mend, (she hurt her back lifting my bike onto the car rack) but on Friday I had to take the day off and rescue her, she couldn't drive home from a doctor's appointment. We left her car in Hyannis, and had to have her son help me retrieve it. She still can't drive. But she is looking forward to meeting all of you.

Edited to let you know that I sent Judi's address to you all in an email. Gotta be safe!!
Dawn K

7 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

OOPS, I meant I don't know how blogs work...sorry, I should have proofread my note. Judi

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Recognition. Thanks, Judi. I love it.

I did offer to be the mascot, and dress up as a Loopy Ewe. But, alas, it would be a very ... long drive, and the outfit would get quite hot.

But, I do love the Loopy Ewes blog. You all create beautiful things which I enjoy viewing. Of course you don't know this, but I am needle challenged. Although, I can sew on buttons.

Loopy Ewes said...

Heyt Judy,
Can't wait till Wednesday! Hows the baby sock going?
Dawnelle!!!
ps. did you ever get that needle?

Dawn said...

Thanks Judi for the info. I emailed your directions to everyone. We wouldn't want some cyber psycho knowing where you live :) :)

I will be there with bells on...and hungry!!!

take care,
Dawn K

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi - Hope Lynn is feeling better! Looking forward to Wednesday! I hope all is going well with your mini sock. I went ribbit ribbit with mine many times too! Kathleen

Anonymous said...

dawnelle made the brie appetizer last night and it was just wonderful. i am so very proud of her...being her mother, i can say that in all honesty!! she has turned into quite a cook. dinner last night was fantastic...so, thank all you ewes out there for sharing your fantastic recipes. I hope to be able to join you one of these weeks. Seems like you have lots of fun...at least you do lots of eating!! diane e

Loopy Ewes said...

You just never can tell what someone will do when you share your blog spot!!! Who can help having an enthusiastic mom!!!!???
Dawnelle