Monday, July 2, 2007

And who said I couldn't knit a sock??????

I know that I really failed the socks class.... (even though I have tons of skeins of sock yarn :wink: ) I have no "real" sock to show for it 'yet' (hey, I have 3 different ones 'in progess' BUT.....


check this out!









notice that this itty-bitty sock is hanging off of my cordless phone (to give you an idea of just how small it is :)

Ok, it's not a 'real' sock, but heck - I did it! I made a sock and I am proud.... p.s. if you notice any knitting imperfections, please just look the other way LOL!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! I'm impressed. Keep it up and you will beat Dawnelle's number of socks made LOL!

I'll bet they would fit Sophie :) Or maybe the bitty baby! :)

Congrats on finishing a pair. When are you making David's?

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome socks Ingrid!!!! I am so proud of you! When do we get to see them in person?
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Wow, Ingrid! That is one beautiful sock! Who cares if it only fits an Oompa Loompa or other small creature? A sock is a sock! Now you are official! Kathleen

Anonymous said...

And, such a lovely sock it is.

Never under-estimate the value of your talent.