Sunday, July 1, 2007

July 5th Sailing Trip

I am so excited for this weeks Knitting Sail!! I think the best (most time saving) plan would be for everyone to meet at my house on Thursday at 4:30! I am right next to exit 12 on Route 6. So, if that works for every one....I will email directions to your email addresses! If possible, wear light or white soled shoes and definetely bring a sweatshirt or jacket! Other than that, just bring yourselves (and your knitting). Oh yes, one more thing...we have the weather to consider...if for some reason it looks sketchy on Thursday, perhaps we can take a vote and opt for someone's home...!!! Let me know what you thinkl!!
Dawnelle

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks Dawn! I am (gulp) looking forward to being on the open sea!! If I go down, at least I'll be with friends LOL!

I just added a weather section to our blog. If you do have inclement weather I'll offer my house again.

See you soon!

take care,
Dawn K

ingrid said...

I am so VERY VERY sad to say that it looks like I'm not going to make it. I am in the midst of tons of medical (heart) tests this week. (Dawn, I'll call you tomorrow)

:( <----- sad me

p.s. Everyone give DawnK LOTS of credit - she is so NOT a water person and I know that this is a big thing for her to do :) (sort of like me with flying!)