Thursday, July 26, 2007

Judi's Party!!


Judi,
Thank you for such a wonderful Wednesday night knitting group Judi! You really went over the top and EVERYTHING was wonderful . Also, great to meet Lynn finally! What great hostesses... it was knitting cult meets knitting party! If anyone who won't be there next week is interested in an item from the Pampered Chef catalog...just let me know and I can order it. Otherwise, I will bring the catalog and order form next Wednesday! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Dawnelle


Also...because its so cute...i need to share a photo of Susan's little Izzy from her visit at our house!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Yes, Judi it was a wonderful night! I am also glad to have met Lyn :)

Dawn, I'd like to look at the catalog you SHOULD bring it with you LOL!!! I'm sure I could find something that is adequate LOL!

I love that picture!!!!!

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Thank you, thank you Judi! It was so nice to meet Lynn! You gals throw one heck of a knitting party! The food was excellent, and it was great fun to be in the company of all of ewe ladies! :-)

Love the photo! Izzy is a beautiful pup! You are quite the photographer, Dawnelle!

Speaking of photos, the next time we are all together (and Ingrid manages to keep her tiny sock project away from sweet Sophie), we should take a photo of all of our darling socks together and post it for posterity on the blog! I love mine!! Thanks Dawn!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be thinking of you!
Kathleen

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks you guys, it was so great to have you all here. We had left over quiche for supper! I hope my house stays clean for a day or so! Dawn S, the picture of Izzy is so great. I wish that was me on the sailboat! Great evening, even though I didn't get much knitting done...well, I guess I never do, so what's new? Have a great time next week, I will be arriving at my sister's about the time you meet. I'll miss the fun. Judi

ingrid said...

Judi, it was wonderful!!! It was so nice to meet Lynn - tell her I said thank you for having us over. You really went over the top with the food - that veggie quiche was fantastic and the wings were great too. And about those Margarita's....

I love the idea of posting a picture of all of the little socks. I will make sure that I have a new one made up by the next meeting. Sophie said she was sorry. She didn't eat the whole thing, just enough to unravel most of it.

Great picture of Izzy. What a cute boating dog!