Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Eve Recap



Hello you loopy ewes! Despite the fact that I didn't feel well I had a fun night. I didn't think I'd last as long as I did!

Judi the snacks were good! I enjoyed the meatballs. I've never had turkey meatballs. I also liked those chips :) :) Thanks for all the goodies :) I must say the colors of that blanket you are so nice! I'm sure it will be a treasure for the recipient!

Dawnelle it looks like you've done a lot of work on that sweater. Did you have a question you wanted to ask me. I seem to remember you starting to ask something but don't recall if you did! I'm sorry you had to unknit your sock. It is a very pretty one! Thank goodness for Judi's feet!

Kathleen, I've been there done that on the mitten. Trust me the third one is much easier! I really like that hat you are making and want to try one! I forgot to ask what color flowers are you going to make? I'll look through the mitten patterns for you to see if I have one that might work.

Ingrid, the mitten you made is so pretty. The yarn is so soft!!!! It knits up pretty easily doesn't it! I don't think you will have a problem with the stuffed one you are making. Yours will be better because of my mistakes! I wish I knew to stuff my thumb better!!! It knits up pretty quickly. If you need help the hot line will be open! (just not tonight!)

I came home to fine two nicely carved jack-o-lanterns. Rich and Timmy did a good job! I'll have to take pictures to share! (the sharp objects were kept away from me!) I hope to finish my second mitten this weekend. I also want to work on that baby blanket some. Judi here's the pattern for the baby blanket.

Have a fun night tomorrow ladies!

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn..i would love to see some photos of those pumpkins! Fun night last night..i felt like a meatball when I got home..so delicous..will you share your recipe Judi? Hope you all of fun trick-or-treating tonight!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, I love the recap! You come up with the best sheep images! I'm thinking about light pink and medium pink flowers for the hat, but I have to see what I can come up with yarnwise. I've been putting off shopping for yarn, but I might as well go tomorrow. My mitten is coming along slowly, but surely. Hopefully it won't look as wonky as the last attempt! Thanks for ripping it out to the cuff. You are one brave and experienced knitter, DK! Hope you are feeling better! Judi, great food! Ingrid, your colorful mitten is gorgeous. I know the other one seems daunting, but you can do it! Dawnelle, those clogs are going to be gorgeous! Happy Halloween everyone! K

ingrid said...

Happy Halloween everyone!

Thanks for another fun evening. Dawn, thanks too for the help with the mitten. I appreciate that you went before me to iron out all the details :) Hopefully this won't turn into another ever-lasting-sock-project for me :)

Judi, thanks for the great food!