Thursday, October 11, 2007

Judi's Loopy Birthday


Judi I'm sorry you weren't feeling well for your big Loopy Birthday. I'm glad you made it though. I'm happy to see that you picked up the clogs and worked on them. Maybe on Friday night you can finish them :) :)
Pam, your mitten color is gorgeous. You really did a lot of work on it since last week. I think you should try the other one the magic loop way. Oh, if you notice the time on this post you'll notice that I am up again this morning too early! We should have coffee!
Susan thanks for the soup and salad. They were both good :) I only saw the little hooded sweater you were working on for a short while, but it was loooooking goooood!
Dawnelle, you are putting us all to shame with those quick fingers of yours. I am so impressed with those mittens! I think I'll bring some yarn and "whip" up a pair this weekend.
Kathleen, will you be wearing the socks on Friday? You should be done then. (I should be too, but I won't). Thanks for the oh so delicious birthday cupcakes. That was very thoughtful of you!
Ingrid, just remember, "I think I can...I think I can...I think I can". The socks you are making should go so much faster than that other pair because the yarn weight is different. I hope you have a good time this weekend at the get together.
I just don't know what got into me last night....talk about loopy!!!!
See you all soon.
take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

ingrid said...

Judi, I'm glad that you came even though you weren't feeling great. I hope you feel better soon!
Thanks Kathleen & Susan for the food. Kathleen, that was really sweet of you to make the cupcakes :)
Dawn, I'm not sure that I've ever seen you so *fiesty* before! You were too funny! :)
See you guys next week

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi, I hope you are feeling much better. You were a great sport to come and hang out with us when you weren't feeling so hot. Dawn, you were in rare form and cracking us all up! Dawnelle, you are a speed knitter and I'm looking forward to my continental knitting lesson tomorrow. Susan, the sweater you are working on is precious! Pam, I realy love the color of your mittens! You look like you have a lot of fun projects going on. Loopy Ewes, I finished my socks! And I can't wait for tomorrow!!! Kathleen :-)