Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I Love Ya, Tomorrow!"



We're on the brink of our first ever sleepover, Loopy Ewes! I can't wait! I hope you are all as excited as I am. I thought I would post the food line-up, so we all know what goodies to expect in our fun 24 hours, as well as a few reminders.

Evening
Snacks - Cathy
Vegetable Chili - Kathleen
Crockpot Chicken - Dawn
Chicken Dish - Judi
Margaritas - Pam
Cider - Kathleen (rum - d.elle?)
Sundaes - Dawnelle

Morning
Coffee- Judi
Blueberry Bread Pudding - Pam
Potato Casserole - Dawn
Frittata - Kathleen
Fresh Fruit - Dawnelle
Bacon - Judi

If you are felting, make sure you bring a zippered pillowcase, agitator (like towels or jeans) and blocking materials (plastic bags and cereal boxes) if you are blocking. Also if you like to use a special soap, that might come in handy too.

If you want to join in the Fibonacci knit-a-long, bring some leftover balls of yarn from your stash. The scarf comes together in varying rows of different types of yarn. Anything goes with this project, the more variety, the more potential for an eclectic (if you want), one-of-a-kind Loopy Ewe scarf. You can go as crazy or as conservative as you want. The project calls for size US 10 or US 13 needles.

PJs, toothbrush and your favorite teddy bear, if you need it. It gets chilly at the house, so a jacket, fleece or sweatshirt might come in handy.

And don't forget your knitting! Start thinking of upcoming projects that you'll need awesome yarn for, because we're heading to the 26th Annual Wool Fair the next day.

Any questions, concerns or requests, email me or give me a ring!
Here's to the best sleepover, ever! Kathleen :-)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm ready to pack my bags for the big night :) :) :) See you ladies tomorrow.

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

One more thing I thought of last night (I hope you all read the comments). . . for all of you coffee drinkers. I think Judi is bringing a coffee maker and coffee, I can bring the cream, and there's sugar at the house, but no splenda, sweet n' low or anything of that nature. So if anything other than sugar is a must have for you, bring some along.

Yeah! It's today! K

Anonymous said...

Dawn...Will you bring your swift???

Dawn said...

The swift and yarn winder are already packed :) :) :)

take care,
Dawn