Friday, October 19, 2007

A Wednesday Night Recap!

Hello Loopy Ewes! Wednesday night was a blast! I'm still laughing about that poor man's name! Cathy, thank you for all of the delicious eats. I could not tear myself away from your garden taco dip. Delish! The eclairs you brought were very tasty, and they were so good that I was eating them one after another like m&m's! Your dishcloth is beautiful . . . a Cathy M original! Dawn, your mittens came out spectacularly! You are truly a knitting genius! Dawnelle, I am in love with that monkey sock! Someday, somehow I'm going to have to try one! Ingrid, your brown and green socks are looking so nice! You can do it! Judi, your Fibonacci scarf looks awesome and eclectic. Thanks for all of the yarn sharing, and I hope you have fun in Baltimore next week!

Loopy Ewes, I have to thank you for the beautiful flowers and the adorable sheep card. You ladies went above and beyond with both. Don't you all know that I selfishly invited you all to the sleepover so that I could have a blast with all of my knitting buddies? You guys were doing me a favor!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Kathleen :-)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Kathleen, thanks for the update. That name has had me laughing for days too!!!! The picture of your flowers are just beautiful!! I'm glad you liked them. :)

Everyone is doing so well with their projects! I'm so impressed.

Oh, by the way, I was watching NUMB3RS on Friday night and they were talking about Fibonacci numbers. All I could think about was you Kathleen, Dawn and Judi! :)

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

Kathleen, the picture of the flowers is beautiful!

Thanks Cathy for the yummy food - I agree, it was hard to break away from the dip :)

As always, it was fun!