Friday, October 12, 2007

A rose by any other name

So, it's one in the morning and I was woken up by the sound of thunder. I have been in bed tossing and turning....and oh so tired! My mind began to wonder. To what you might ask...well to Dawnelle. It crossed my mind that Dawn L (aka Dawnelle) has a lovely nickname made from her first name and last name initial. Where is this leading you might ask now...it's leading to me, Dawn K. There's really not a nice flowing way to say that. Unless of course you start hearing Mike Myer's voice from Shrek say it and I now become...Donkey!!!



Hmmmmm. What are you worried about now you might be asking yourself....I am hoping that no one decides to "nicknameize" that and simply refer to me as an a$$. Just a thought I will ponder as I go back to sleep!! take care,
Dawn K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Dawn. Go back to bed.

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn K, I think that thunderstorm woke everyone up last night! The mind wanders to such strange places late at night. Dawnelle's fancy name is from her first and middle, so no Donkey for you. Doesn't Cathy call you Dawn Marie all of the time? Maybe some kind of combo from that? I hope you didn't lose too much sleep worrying about donkeys! K

Dawn said...

Silly me! I knew it was Dawn and then L for her middle name. See what sleep deprivation does to me!

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

Deep thoughts from DK...(I like double knit better)!!!
Alas...I was wondering why any one would lend me $$ to buy a house at 4AM!! Then I got up and finished my mitten...I am quite pleased and have no idea how I ever would have begun to make it through the house buying process without this wonderful diversion!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Oh my gosh! Hey all of you night owls! Do you think you're going to be able to keep your eyes open past 9pm? Coffee, coffee, coffee for you, late night/early bird rising Loopy Ewes!