Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A quick recap of the nights events!

Pam thank you for hosting! You have a lovely home! The room we were in was so cozy. Thank you also for the great food! I am proud of myself for getting there and only getting lost once!

Judi how very proud we all are of you for starting that clog! You go girl!!

Pam, it was fun taking a peek at all the projects you are working on. I really liked the color of your mittens.

Dawn, I'm impressed. You are such a fast knitter to not only have finished the scarf, but you make the entire ensemble!! I also love the color of your mitten. I think it would be a nice match to the color in my entrelac scarf ;)

Speaking of lovely colors...Kathleen your yarn is just beautiful! We have to find you a project now to use it on! (I know not a well structured sentence! It's late!) Your sock will be done the next time we meet I'm sure.

Jane, it was so nice to see you. I could sit and listen to your accent all night long! I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks for all the emails you send. They are always fun to read.

I guess we all need to pool our ideas for the big weekend eat off :) :) :) :)

Ingrid, I'm sorry you couldn't make it tonight. You were missed! I will say I took advantage and did a little singing LOL!

Cathy and Sue you were missed as well. I hope to see you both next Wednesday.

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn...thanks for the recap..always so informative! Good news, Loopies! On December 5th my mom & I will host a little Hanukah party AND on that same day, but earlier she would love to have a Hanukah party for your class! I hope this works for everyone...
ps. Dawn, its that continental style knittng that makes me knit so fast!!!! I welcome you to the "club"
Dawnlelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, you are always so speedy with the recap post after our fun Loopy Ewe meetings! Pam, thanks again for the awesome food and yummy margaritas! Dawnelle, I'd love to learn how to knit continental style. Do you think there's any hope for me? The Hanukah party sounds awesome! Speaking of snacks, I'll send around an email with what we tentatively discussed last night, so we can try to establish a good menu to keep us snacking and knitting all night! After the 3-day weekend, I have a feeling next week is going to fly by. Oh, here's the link that I mentioned last night for the yarn shop in my hometown.
http://www.modernyarn.com/
See you all next week! K