Wednesday, October 24, 2007

World Series Wednesday!

A little recap of the night! It was nice to get together tonight even if it was just a few of us! Ingrid thanks again for hosting. It's always so much fun and your house is so comfy and inviting. (the upstairs ain't bad either LOL!) I knew you would "get" the sock!!!!! I'm glad to help put you back on track. Next week I will have my cuff done on my mitten so we can begin the fun part together. I'm so mad I forgot my 3's. I wasn't even thinking that they don't come in the Knit Pick kit! At least I got to work on baby boy B's blanket.

Kathleen, I am loving the color of your mittens. They are so pretty. I think your W&T look perfect!!!! When it felts it will be just lovely!!! Do you have the yarn for Livy Loo's pair?

Dawn that sweater is going to be so nice! I'm sure it will be halfway done by Tuesday when we meet again LOL!!! You did a lot tonight! I wish I were free tomorrow at 4. I'd love to go with you. Yes, let's plan that trip to Falmouth! I'm sure I could come up with something I need to buy :) :)


GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn K! I should get quite a bit of sweater done at the concert tonight...who knew I could get so excited for these concerts!! I better get my holiday gifts done before November 28...after that it will be moving, moving , moving!!
ps. Go, Ingrid go!!

Loopy Ewes said...

Ah, I always love reading the recaps the day after we all have lots of fun together! Dawn, thanks for bringing those scrumptious buffalo wings. . . they are such an awesome snack! I am happy to join in with my fellow LE Knit Picks users finally! DK, I ordered some yarn for L's mittens along with the needles, so I should be able to get going on them by next week. I love the color of the baby blanket that you are working on, and don't fret about leaving behind the threes - it happens to all of us! I'm game for a trip to Falmouth too!! D.elle, are you our field trip coordinator? :-) K

ingrid said...

That was a fun evening! DawnK thanks for always recapping for us. You are quite the blogger :) and I appreciate it a ton!
Thanks too for all the yummy food. The chicken was so yummy that we ordered some for dinner last night :)
So is the field trip a definate?