Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hey Guys, I'm catching up on the blog! I missed you! I got home around 10:30, exhausted and wound up so much that I couldn't sleep until 1 a.m. How was the knitting? I have been knitting, you'll be proud of me. But I screwed up on the plane, so I put it away for awhile. For now, I am working on 3 Halloween costumes for a last minute party on Saturday.
What's this I hear about a trip to Falmouth? Wait a minute, you can't go without me! (Actually, I was at the Sage last Sunday! I bought the yarn for the baby blanket I'm working on.)
I can do snacks nest Tuesday, but would you mind if we come to your house Ingrid? If not, I can do it. Let's talk!
Glad to be back. Baltimore was great, not much fun, but interesting stuff. See you all on Tuesday. Judi

2 comments:

ingrid said...

Hi Judi! Glad you made it home safe & sound. We missed you.

No problem having it at my house next week. See you then!

Loopy Ewes said...

Welcome home Judi!!!!!Did you find some nice yarn shops in Baltimore??
Dawnelle