Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby Blanket


Here are the directions for this baby blanket.

Size 7 circular needles 29" or larger.
Finished size is 36" wide by 42" long
4- 100 gram balls of worsted weight yarn. (I used Plymouth Encore)

Cast on 135 stitches

Knit 8 rows

Pattern:
Rows 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10 Knit
Rows: 2, 4, 6, 8, : K5, *P5, K1* (Repeat P5, K1 until you get to the last 5 stitches), K5

Repeat rows 1- 10 to until desired length. (I repeated 24 times)

Knit 8 rows

Bind off.

Here's a close up of the pattern.

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Dawn - You are SO talented! The blanket is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm amazed that you made it without a pattern! Thank you for sharing your pattern with us! :-)

Loopy Ewes said...

wow, beautiful. I am definitely making one of these. I have some beautiful yellow. I can't keep up with all the projects I want to do. See you Wed. Judi