Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Mascot From DawnElle?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend...Judy and I (plus Jane) had a blast yard-sale(ing) on Saturday!!! But, sadly enough, no yarn to be found!

SO...does anyone think we need a mascot? I received this email addressed to volenteers at the Animal Rescue League!!


"From Lisa,Please note that we have several sheep currently for adoption. There are 22 ewes and 25 weathers (castrated males) or "soon to be weathers". Please, if you know of anyone interested do not hesitate to give them my email address or Nextel number 617-293-6392. I am hoping to move rather quickly with finding them new homes so don't be shy. I am also working on getting photos of them on Petfinder, but it doesn't seem to be working the way that it should right now. There are a few, however, listed on Petharbor. Let me know if you have any questions. "
"

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Dawn - I'd be game for a mascot, as long as you'd be willing to keep an eye during the times when the Loopy Ewes don't gather. :) What do you think? Let me know and I'll start to think of some names. Maybe. . . Loopy?

Loopy Ewes said...

I actually know someone that may be interested in the sheep!!! I think a mascot is a great idea, but he/she cannot live with me! Are you thinking we would adopt this sheep for real, or sponsor it's college education? The garage sailing was a blast. Judi

Dawn said...

I'm all for adopting one...but not housing :)

Kathleen I like the name Loopy :)

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

How cute would that be???? :) I'm all for a mascot... and rumor has it that it will be kept at Dawn(S) house between meetings?