Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Bad news goes about in clogs, Good news in stockinged feet."


So a Welsh proverb says. I think my new clogs are too pretty to think about bad news, so my plan is to just march around in them when I'm feeling positive. Although, maybe Dawn S is on the right track with her sock addiction. :-) I'm going to have to give a sock pattern a try one of these days. I'm so excited that my clogs are finished, and that I can actually wear them! And they seem like they are the same size. Even better!

In other news - with all of this talk about the naughty dog, I thought it would be nice to mention the elder beagle who is a good girl and turns double digits today (10!). Happy Birthday Emma!

I'll see all of you Loopy Ewes tomorrow!
Kathleen :-)

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome job Kathleen...i hope you will bring them tonight..i can't wait to see them!
I started the tank top last night and was cruising along just having a good ole' time when I realized it was looking a little big to be a Medium...Well, I rececked my pattern and saw that I had cast on for a large...so I ripped the whole thing and I am getting ready to start again! I will bring a copy of the pattern tonight...i think we can manage it!
Happy birthday to EEB-Emma Elder Beagle!
dawn S

ingrid said...

Happy Belated b-day to the good girl :)
Kathleen, the clogs look fantastic! Love your idea of only wearing them when you're feeling good!

Dawn said...

Happy belated birthday Emma :)

Kathleen your clogs look really great! You are quite the knitting pro already!!

I think you would like sock knitting as well.

take care,
Dawn