Friday, November 9, 2007

Wednesday Night ReCap


It was a quite night on Wednesday. Pam, Dawnelle, Judi and I braved the cold night and met at Pam's house. It was so warm and cozy there! Pam your fireplace is wonderful! I'd love one like that! Oh, and the snacks were scrumptious! I loved, loved, loved that pie! I love the new mittens that you made. They are so soft and pretty!
Dawnelle, I am looking forward to seeing the front and back of that sweater put together!
Judi, the blanket is just so pretty and will knit up before you know it!
I took a little field trip today to the yarn shop in Brewster and bought some more yarn and roving to make another pair (or two) of the lined mittens. I also double checked with Heather about the way I was knitting the fleece in....All is good :) :)
I still don't know if I need to be "on call" of our union on Wednesday night or not. I hope I can be there with you all!
take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Loopy Ewes said...

I was so sorry to miss all of the fun on Wednesday. Pam, I heard rave reviews about that pie! I missed seeing all of the fun projects that you all are working on, but I'll be there this Wed! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! K