Thursday, November 29, 2007

Three Loopy Ladies!



Last night it was just myself and the two Dawns, but we had a great time as always. Dawn K prepared an amazing spread that we feasted on all night long! So good! (Will you please post the recipes, Dawn?) Your house looks so festive and Christmasy! I love all of the beautiful decorations that you've made, you craftsy girl! Dawnelle as a brand-new homeowner, braved the night and her tiredness to knit, chat and eat! Dawn K, you have quite the stash of mittens (it made me realize even more what a slow knitter I am!). You are a knitting machine! Dawnelle, the socks you are working on are gorgeous! It makes me a little jealous that you are on your second one, o sock guru! Dawn, thanks for winding all of my yarn. I hope I can finish all of my projects by Christmas!

We missed you, Pam, Ingrid, Cathy and Judi! Judi, we hope you are feeling better soon! Ingrid, we hope your daughter is feeling well, and we are anxious for news! Cathy, slow down and save a little time to knit! It's good for you! ;-)

I will miss you all next week, but I hope you all have a wonderful time with Dawnelle's mom and the latkes! I'm so sad to be missing it, so eat an extra one for me! I'll see you all when I get back! Happy Knitting! :-) Kathleen

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the post kathleen (in Aruba) Don't worry, I will eat your latkes!!! Beware of ultra violet rays!!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Kathleen, thanks for the recap. I hope your vacation was awesome. I could use a little sun right now. Spent a very bleak and rainy day in P'town today. I was so sorry to miss last week. I am better, thank you. Trying to be ultra careful. Too many days of gluten misery.
See you all Wed.
Toodles, Judi