Sunday, November 4, 2007

The costume was a hit!


Hi Loopies, I think I finally figured out the picture trick. This is my grandson and my son, trick or treating last week. Adam loved his Spidey outfit, and Dad reports he is wearing it all the time.
I talkde to Dawnelle, and she mentioned changing our locale this week. I would love to have it here at our house. Kathleen, I know you offered your Mom's house, and if you are set on that, I'm OK with it. Just let me know. Can't wait for Wed. Last week was awesome. Since then, I have ripped out the entire baby blanket, boo hoo! Judi

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi, that costume is so cute! So is your grandson! The LE meeting this week is at Pam's house. Dawn and I try to keep the snack calendar updated as much as possible, so at least thru this week, it's correct. K

Loopy Ewes said...

Hi Judi...Very cute...i need to post a photo of my step-son Sam in the bunny costume! It was a big hit for him!! The venue change sugestion is for the 14th...shall we discuss it this week? See you soon!
Dawnelle

ingrid said...

Judi, Great picture! Your grandson is a cutie!

Dawn said...

Judi you did a very nice job on that costume. WOW!!! I'm glad you figured out how to post the picture. I got your email, came here to do it and it was done :) YAY!!! See you Wednesday!

take care,
Dawn