Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mittens!

Hey, Loopy Ewes! I finally finished and felted my mittens. The whole process seemed daunting for awhile when my first try at the second mitten came out kind of wonky looking. Now that they are felted, I just love them. L loves them too, which makes me so psyched to finish her pair.

Here are the before and after photos!

Before


After!

Now I have mitten fever! I'm so bummed that I won't see you ladies tonight, but I hope you have a wonderful time! Don't have too much fun without me! ;-) K

3 comments:

Dawn said...

They look great Kathleen! I just love the color. Isn't felting just magical? I want to make a ton myself...until I read how many days until Christmas. I think my eyes are bigger than my...hmmm knitting needles? LOL!
We'll miss you tonight!

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

Kathleen, those are beautiful!!!

Loopy Ewes said...

Kathleen, these mittens are lovely! I am having mitten fever myself...maybe some day. Nice job, hope to see you this week. Judi