Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fluffy and Fleeced

Here they are. I finished my fleece stuffed mittens yesterday. I have a couple of little "oopsies" but since they are for me I will live with it :) I'm excited that now when I go out to do my recess duty my hands will be warm! I wonder if I can come up with a full length body suit to keep me warm LOL!

Here's a picture of the mitten turned inside out so you can see what the fleece looks like inside. On Friday I went to Heather's Shop and bought some more roving and yarn to make some more for Christmas gifts. I've already started another pair and am about 1/3 done with the first mitten.

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, these mittens are scrumptious! The visual of you in a blue body suit out on the playground gave me a laugh. I think you could make one, too. Can I put that on my xmas wish list? Love them, can't wait to see the production line of mittens coming out in the next month. Hope to see you Wed., if all works out. Jude

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, your mittens look beautiful! What toasty hands you will have on the playground this winter! I really like the photo of the inside-out mitten. It makes me think that maybe they could double as a car washing glove in the summer? ;-) Kathleen

P.S. Speaking of mittens, would you mind sharing the unfelted mitten pattern that you have? I need to knit up a pair as a favor for someone soonl.

ingrid said...

Dawn, they are fantastic! They look so warm :)

Thanks too for all the help you gave me while I was working on mine. I appreciate it a ton!