Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pam's Birthday celebration!


What a lovely evening! Sorry I missed the first hour, but thanks for not having fun while I wasn't there. You guys are always so thoughtful that way!!!

Pam, first let me say on behalf of all of us HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day tomorrow! Your felted mitten came out great! I really like the cuff you made to add. That is really cool. You got some nice yarn from Heather's shop. I'll let you know what I'd like from KnitPicks. Hopefully you'll get enough of an order for free shipping!

Dawn, you are a mitten making machine!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you are making now felted! Thank you for the snacks. It's always nice leaving with a full tummy! :) The birthday cake was soooooooo good! I'm having the piece you sent home with me with my lunch tomorrow, maybe with that cup of coffee!

Ingrid, I'm so glad your finding that pattern easy to work with. It takes a while to wrap your mind around getting it started but it is just so easy once you know what you are doing LOL!

Kathleen, I like the yarn you bought. I think it is so kind of you to make those mittens for that little boy! Livia's mittens look really nice. I'm interested in seeing the cuff on them when they are done!

Judi, the blanket you are making is sure full of love, with the amount of time and attention you are putting into it. I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking forward to next Tuesday. Maybe we can set aside a little time to talk about secret Santa!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, I love that image of the sheep knitting! He is so cute! Pam, I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Wednesday was fun, but I didn't feel very productive just clapping my mittens together the whole time. :-S I started the thumbless mittens and I'm winging it, so I'll let you all know how it goes. Looking forward to next Tuesday! I'd better get snack planning! K

Loopy Ewes said...

I can't believe that I didn't mention the awesome cake that D.elle made. It was outstanding! Can you please post the recipe for that spectacular coconut confection? K

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn..
its been an exhausting weeek since your post..but I want you to know how much I appreciate it!
As always, I look forward to knitting group!
dawnelle