Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday's Recap

Ah, a big thank you to Kathleen for the YUMMY snacks. That dip was just SOOOOOOOO good. I agree a spoon would be a good choice! I loved the sausage too! You'll have to post the recipes when you get back.

I added a recipe link to our sidebar. I'll spend a little time this weekend getting the recipes up for you all.

I like the Monkey socks. I think I am going to add that project to my list of things to do!

Dawn, your sweater is coming along great! I'll be home all day on Thursday if you need to call for any help! :)

Ingrid, I'm loving those mittens. I want to make at least one more pair for a Christmas present. Speaking of Christmas, your house is just BEAUTIFUL! The decorations are great. The kids did a wonderful job on the tree!

Judi, it looks like you are coming along really nicely with that blanket.

Pam, I'm glad I could help with your cast on. It was hard for me to knit on mine tonight. I was just too chatty! I hope you got some knitting time tonight!

I hope all of ewe ladies have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn K, awesome recap! Everyone's projects look wonderful, and it's nice to see all of you Loopy Ewe's knitting so happily! Dawnelle, thanks for resuscitating my monkey sock! (And thanks again for the little light, I can't wait to try it out tonight!) I really appreciate everyone's encouraging comments about the colors of the sock. You've given me the motivation to stick with it! Now that the mystery begins with the choosing of names for Secret Santa, what are the how, what, when of the whole thing? Will we post guidelines or something?

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving, Loopy Ladies! K