Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This is why I don't eat dinner on Wednesday nights :)



What a feast! I am always so full when knitting is over. Dawn the fruit was so yummy! Thanks for the brownies Wendy. I could have eaten several more. If I did that sweater certainly wouldn't fit me when I'm done! Judi the cheese and crackers were great. Oh, how I love nuts. You brought the good kind. I think next time I'll make a double batch of the dip :)

Dawn I just love the color of your dishcloth. It's funny watching you knit on straight needles :) I want to see the soap when you get it! How pretty that will be!

Wendy you are quite the sport knitting one of the email patterns. I hope you enjoy making it. When you are ready to kitchner let me know. I have some nice step by step directions. I have to chant them to myself in a QUIET house to do it properly LOL! Thanks again for the veggies. I'm so excited to eat them!

Judi, I've never seen you run out of yarn! That is a lovely blanket you are making. Is it for Henry? Congratulations to you by the way on your new grandson. We want to see pictures!

Kathleen we all hop the birthday girl had a wonderful day. We missed you but I suppose if you want to let your child come first we will let it slip...THIS TIME!

Ingrid, I hope you had a good dinner with your friends. We will missed you too!

I hope to keep plucking away at this sweater. I'm so NERVOUS about the size. If it doesn't fit I won't be eating snacks on Wednesday nights any more. Or, maybe I'll just eat the cucumbers.

Next week will be meeting at Judi's. See you all there!

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found out today that I won't be able to come on the 6th.
Have a great time. Wendy

Loopy Ewes said...

Wendy, I posted this awhile back on the blog and found the link really helpful, especially if you feel a tad intimidated by the kitchener. ;-) http://loopyewes.blogspot.com/2007/09/sock-help.html
Hope it helps! K

Loopy Ewes said...

It was fun last week, thanks Dawn K. See you guys at my house on the 6th. Judi

Anonymous said...

DK...thank you so much for the recap and for hosting! You always make it well worth it to "travel" to Dennis!
you won't believe this, but I just can't get that facecloth right! 3 tries and I am putting it down for a while! Socks are so much easier!! will we see the completed sweater this week??
DL