Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I had so much fun with ewe all


Let me begin by saying welcome to Wendy! I hope you had a good time tonight and that you'd like to come back. I know I enjoyed your company.

Dinner tonight was fun. I'm glad we did it! The food was good. I am looking forward to the left over steak tomorrow for lunch :) Every thing ewe ladies brought was good. I'm glad I nabbed a piece of that cake for tomorrow!

Kathleen, I almost (notice I said almost) feel obligated to weave some ends in for you! It does look pretty good though!!! I'm sure Miss L will love it! The cake you made was so good. I had two of the brie goodies when you left. Oh, so good!

Ingrid, pretty pretty socks. I am very glad you came tonight! I'm just sorry you couldn't stay. Thanks for the fun shopping spree this morning. I'm actually looking forward to starting that sweater.

Dawn L the colors in your project are just gorgeous! Be sure to show us when it is done. Would you share that rice recipe. I really liked it! I'm glad you enjoyed your recipe book!

Wendy, I like your market bag. I can't believe it will hold a WATERMELON! I am looking forward to seeing that done...and making one of my own. You will find that we are all enablers when it comes to projects on the "to do" list :)

I am glad to get Mackenzie's sweater front back to where it was before I had to rip it out. I am excited to start my new scarf and sweater. Oh, my list is going longer by the minute!

Next week we'll be at Dawn L's. Hope to see you all there.

take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting last night DK...your house is always so comfortable and you have a GREAT grill and grill master! good job on the Chicken and veggies! I can't wait to see the finished product of that beautiful sweater! Maybe next week ;)?

Loopy Ewes said...

Great recap, Dawn! The cookout was great fun, and DL is right, you are the grill master, DK! Is there anything you can't do? ;-) Nice meeting you, Wendy! I really like that little pink project bag of yours. I'm seeing another swap in our future (although we didn't talk about the coffee cup one in the wings). Happy Birthday to the July babies! K :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Dawn for hosting. I had fun on our shopping/lunch date too.

Wendy it was nice meeting you. I hope that you'll join us again. I too loved your yarn holder - very cute!

have a great weekend ladies

Dawn said...

Kathleen, I looke up that yarn holder today and thought the same as you....another great swap idea!!!!

I asked Britt which coffee cup cozy she liked better, reminding her that I am her mother and she liked yours. We'll have to firm up the details next week.

take care,
Dawn