Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Bunny wants to meet you!


I whipped up this little bunny blanket this week. Britt's friend is having a baby in September and I am giving her this for her shower next month. It was so easy and fast to knit!!! Wendy you were right. There was MORE than enough yarn. I returned the yarn I bought that I didn't really care for and finished up the pink I had.
I wanted to let you know that Ingrid and I were at A.C. Moore yesterday and they have 14 oz skeins of cotton yarn for only $3.99. You can get about 4 market bags of one skein...and think of the dishcloths LOL!!!
I am offering my house for Wednesday night. If that sounds good let me know :)
I've started a sweater for myself finally!!! I'm looking forward to sharing what I've done so far.
take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute bunny. Maybe I'll actually finish mine one of these days! Your house sounds good to me. I think I'll bring something sweet this time. Wendy

Loopy Ewes said...

Cute bunny, Dawn! I hope you guys have fun tomorrow! I'm sorry I have to miss knitting this week! K :-)

Anonymous said...

Cutie....i just love that bunny! I'll have to give it a go next time I have a baby project! They just keep popping up! Your house sounds good! I wish I knew what I was bringing!!
DL

Unknown said...

Have fun tonight! Hopefully I'll make it next week.