Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday's Ramblings

Good evening ladies. Good thing it is summer or I would be too tired to write this. :)

Dawn thanks for hosting. It was quite lovely. I really LOVE that coat you shared. I can't wait to see it finished!!! It's gorgeous. What a terrific thing to be passed down to you.

Diane, what can I say except I am impressed with your talents. I hope to see a new hat on your head soon. Remember, the rabbit goes in the hole, around the tree, out of the hole and jumps away!!!

Wendy, I'm so glad you are joining us. I hope you get some time to work on your bag. Any time you want to come over and get a lesson on uploading your pictures just give me a call. I'd be happy to help.

Kathleen, do you still love me???? The worst part is over now. I'll be stalking Ravelry for the picture of the finished project.

Judy, it was really nice meeting you. I certainly hope we see you again!!! I posted the picture of the bunny in honor of you :)

That little bunny blanket is coming along quickly. Who knows I might even cast on that sweater for myself by next week :)

Ingrid and Judi we missed you tonight. I hope you both are enjoying your company.
Pam if you are reading this we REALLY REALLY REALLY miss you too! And we all hope you'll come back to us!!!

Where will we be meeting next week. I am available if you'd like to come here. Let me know.

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Fun night, Loopy ewes! Diane, it was so much fun to meet you and I'm so impressed with your amazing knitting skills! Judy, I'm so glad that you came to hang out with us. It was so much fun to learn all about your bunnies! Wendy, I'm glad you came back to hang out with us. DK, I'll let you know if I still love you after I felt the bag. ;-) Kidding! Thanks for hosting, DL! Sorry I'll miss you guys next week! Have a good weekend everyone! K :-)

Anonymous said...

Here is a very belated thank you for such a detailed and thorough recap! I had so much fun! It was great to have a relaxing night with just the girls..get me drift!? My mom feels like a really Loopy Ewe now! so proud of her little swatch!!
You go dK on that adorable baby blanket. i expect to see it posted on the blog any day now!
dl