Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pirate Hippo



I posted this on my own blog today and thought I would share with you ladies. Yesterday I finally finished the hippo for Mackenzie. The eye patch wouldn't stay on so I didn't bother with it. I also think I should have used a bigger needle for the sweater. It's tight and I ripped it putting it over his big head. When I sewed the rip it looked terrible. Britt told me not to worry, he's a pirate and that's how their clothes look LOL!

I'll see you all tonight at Ingrid's.

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he still photographs well!! He looks very cute, and be sure, Jack won't know the dif!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Aargh! What an awesome pirate hippo, Dawn! He looks fierce and adorable all at once! Mackenzie is going to love, love, love it! Well done! K :-)

Unknown said...

Great job Dawn! He's adorable!