Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Knitting and Food. What could be better??


I don't know about you ladies but I am SO FULL!!! There were so many yummy things to eat tonight!!!! I am glad I didn't eat dinner to leave room for all of the snacks!

Ingrid it was nice to see you tonight. Thanks for hosting!! I'm glad you made the trip back for us. Thanks for the pudding shots LOL! Oh, and those socks are just so cute!! I love the summer colors. You are becoming quite the sock knitter missy! I also like that little gnome. How cute! I might make some of those. They would make great Christmas package decorations!

Judi, the blanket is coming along nicely. I like that color. It's one of my favorite baby colors. I remember when my grandmother made a sweater just about that color for Britt when she was a baby. The snack you brought was very good. I liked it!!

Dawn L your socks are BEE U TEE FUL! I like the way your jaywalker is coming out. The colors are great and it looks looser than I thought it would. Lovely!!! The cheese you brought was so good! It was perfect with the fruit and celery.

Kathleen I'm looking forward to seeing that tote! I found two hanks of off white Cascade 220 in my stash. I should make a test and see how it felts!!! The onion dip was wonderful. You'll need to share that recipe.

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome recap, Dawn! You're back! That little sweater you are knitting is going to look so cute on that hippo. I love that dip you brought! Ingrid, thanks so much for coming home to host us! I had a blast last night -- it felt like old times! Looking forward to a fun Loopy Ewe summer! I know DK mentioned a BBQ, but is anyone also up for another swap, dyeing yarn or some other crafty endeavor this summer?? Happy 4th of July everyone! K :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dawn for writing such a nice summary...you certainly have spoiled us!! I hope your computer situation is in order soon! Nice to all get together again!! For some reason it feels like its been ages!!
I look forward to next week!!!!
dL

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn! It was great seeing everyone - well worth the drive back :) :) :)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow!