Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Knitting!


Thank you Dawn K. for hosting knitting on such short notice! We all appreciate having a place to congregate...out of earshot!! The knitting seemed to be going a little slower than the grazing, but its always great to have our fellow Loopy Ewes to check in with! I think Dawn K. is the only one who got a substantial knitting done, but I sure am happy to have Judi up and running on the world famous Ravelry site! I think you just about got a bag completed, Dawn! It must be all of those missing knitting hours you are making up for now that you are on "vacation"! I can't wait to see your next Spherey (screwie), Kathleen and your baby blanket, Judi! As for me...one day I will finish that graduation hat! Til next Wed...
D.L.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have joined you guys. And sorry Dawnk, I didn't mean to give you such short notice - I had no idea that I wouldn't be back in time.

have a great week everyone

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome recap, DL! I was all about grazing -- so many yummy snacks on Wednesday! Although I have been able to make up for lost time on Spherey #2. It's always fun to get together, Loopy Ewes! Have a nice weekend! K :-)

Dawn said...

Hi girls. It was a pleasure having you all come here last week. (Ingrid, no need to apolozie. I'm always happy and willing to help a friend).

I'm afraid I haven't done much knitting this week. I've had my niece with me the last few days and still suffering with my computer woes!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

take care,
Dawn