Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi all, just asking if I can do fruit on Wed? If someone already bought fruit, I can switch easily. Maybe give me a call on my cell if it's Wed. when you read this. (edited so no internet freaks call Judi's house....DK)
No pictures yet of Henry!! I can't even get a phone call, they take this parenting stuff pretty seriously. I di talk to my son tonight, and they are doing well. I have frogged the baby blanket for the 4th time, I might just buy one on the way to Minnesota!

See you tomorrow evening. Judi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Judi, Congrats on the new grandbaby!!! I can't wait to see pictures.
See you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Fruits all yours Judi! See ya'll tonight!
DL

Dawn said...

I still don't know what I am bringing so you are safe with fruit LOL!

See you tonight.

take care,
DawnK

Loopy Ewes said...

Go for it, Judi! Congrats on the new grandbaby! K :-)