Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday's recap


I don't know about you but I just love eating knitting nights. They are so productive. If not in knitting then in laughs and good company!

Thanks again Ingrid for hosting. You are the hostess with the mostest!!! You also had the most projects out tonight. I think you were the winner!!!! (Not that we are being competitive!!) I hope when you are camping you'll get all caught up on projects like you did last year! I'm jealous you'll have all the time off. In case I didn't mention it, I have to go back to work LOL!!!

Dawn, as always, I was happy to help. I find unknitting quite relaxing *smile*. I hope when we meet again to see a nice amount of that sweater done! It is going to be beautiful. Those mittens you shared were lovely. I think it would be an easy pattern to create.

Wendy, I was glad to see you this week. Your socks are cute! I love the little monster guy!! I look forward to seeing it with a face next time. I'm sure the purse will be done as well! I hope you didn't find offense in some of our conversation tonight. We sometimes are pretty open and talk about most anything! I apologize if it was a bit too much.

Judi, Judi, Judi....loving your bag. Wendy's idea to felt the swatch was a great one. I am sure it will be perfect. I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out. You are right. You are a fast crocheter!!

Kathleen, I hope the night was a nice one for your Mom. Tell her we said Happy Birthday!!! We missed you.

I'm not sure which project I'll start next. Who knows I might actually finish that red sock!!!

Next week is at Judi's. I'll be spending it with my honey celebrating his big day!

See you in two weeks!



take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun night ladies. I learn something new every week :wink:
Thanks Dawn for the recap! Kathleen, we missed you. I hope that your mom had a wonderful b-day.
I'm looking forward to some N.H. knitting time. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that I went to the same place and finished up my Entrelac scarf. This year I have a feeling that I won't get much done.
See you in 2 weeks.

Loopy Ewes said...

Sounds like I missed a fun time, ladies! Thanks for the birthday wishes for my mom. She really liked the fetching! :-) Looking forward to Wednesday. I just wanted to throw one thing out there about the week after. Is it possible to switch knitting night from the 3rd to another night? I don't know about DK and Wendy, but I won't be able to make it that night since it's the first day of school and all. Just food for thought! K :-)