Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pizza for Ewe!


Ingrid thanks for offering your home. Your living room looks just lovely. I love the shade of paint you used. Hmmmm, maybe that's the color I want for my kitchen! The painting is just so lovely. I wish it were as easy for me to decorate.

Speaking of lovely, the yarn you are using for the wrist yarn holder is a gorgeous shade of blue!!! I expect to be seeing you use it next week :) :) Thanks for the salad. It was delicious!!!

Kathleen, the fetching is very pretty with your redo. It looks like you will be done in time for the big give away!! The details really show up nicely with the newer yarn. Tell the youngin' it was nice seeing her tonight :) Those pita chips were so tasty! I liked the browned ones the best!

Dawn L, the colors for that sweater are just so gorgeous. I really love the green and purple. Oh, it's going to be beautiful!!! Your cake disappeared quickly!

I think I'm putting the scarf on hold and starting something new this week. I need a break from it. :)

It was a nice mellow evening tonight. :) :) :)

Judi I hope you are enjoying that grand baby of yours! We missed you.

Wendy we missed you too. I hope you and hubby were able to enjoy spending his birthday together. (I'll be doing that on the 27th too....only with my hubby not yours LOL!)

For those who couldn't make it we talked about the coffee cup cozy swap tonight and are hoping to put the plan into action when we can all get together in September.

Ingrid volunteered her home next week. Thanks Ingrid. See you then.

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the recap DK..it was hard to leave during the turn of the conversation! I look forward to next week! Keep knitting all!!!
DL

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn! Thanks too for unknitting those couple of rows for my bag :)

It was another fun knitting night - looking forward to next Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the recap, Dawn! Ingrid, thanks for letting me bring my friend along on Wed. She had a lot of fun too! I really like the little yarn holder you are working on. I'll miss you guys this Wednesday! Don't have too much fun without me! ;-) K