Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ohhhhh Rob!!!!



Oh you ladies make me laugh. :) It was a fun night! Thanks Judi for hosting. I hope you have a fun and safe trip. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of that new baby! I'm sure the sixth try of that blanket will be a charm :) :)


Kathleen I really love that skull bag. I think it looks great. I'm sure Miss Birthday girl loves it! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to look at the socks you made. Don't get too stressed over those fetching. You are a great knitter and I am sure they will look just lovely!


Dawn, YAY! You are keeping some socks for your self. Both pairs I saw tonight were great. I still vote for a cream colored toe! :)

Ingrid, I liked Kathleen's idea for your toe. The colors are great. Now, that's the way to make a sock...a quick little ribbing and then on to the foot!!


I am hoping to get the sweater done by next week. I also want to start one of those scarfs for the kids. :)


Thanks for good food, good times and good friends!

See you next Wednesday at Ingrid's.

take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting Judi! It was a fun night...its been a busy summer for all, but its nice we have time to all meet and have fun!
Dawn...I am truely amazed at how you have whipped through that sweater! I am in complete awe..you are a knitting machine! Maybe one day I can knit without looking! For now, I can't even seem to finish a sock with too much stimulation!!
DL

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Judi - it was nice seeing everyone.
Kathleen, I love the lip balm holder that you made! It's really cute. And the socks that both you and DL made are fantastic. I've got sock-envy!
Dawnk, I agree with DL, you are amazing! Your sweater is beautiful.
Have a great weekend ladies.
See you Wednesday.

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks Judi for hosting! DK, your recap title totally cracked me up, girl! Wed night was fun! I knit up one glove of the fetching and while the yarn is lovely, it's not the look I'm going for, so I'm moving on to take 2 with a different gray yarn. DK, I'm amazed at your knitting speed -- that sweater is going to be awesome!

See you ladies next Wed!
K :-)